Sunday, April 23, 2006

Obsidian Necklace

I recently completed a necklace made from natural materials. The arrow point is the one you've seen in earlier posts. The beads are made from bone. I ordered them from an online store. The cord is the little project I worked on during Easter. It is made from the fibers of a yucca leaf. At the top of the picture is a little toggle made from a twig. I gave this necklace to my good friend who recently gave me some important advice.



Check back for a post about how I got from yucca leaf to finished cord.

5 comments:

fooiemcgoo said...

you should share the advice, so we can all benefit.

fooiemcgoo said...

you should share the advice, so we can all benefit.

Bleach n Sheets said...

You should know the necklace has not arrived yet.

Sassmouth said...

Bleach, the necklace isn't for you. You're getting nipple rings.

pamela said...

this necklace is very popular