Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Weekend

I spent a nice Easter weekend with my family. I did a lot of playing with my nieces and nephews. I took too many good pictures to show them all, but they really do tell the story so this post will be more a of picture book than an article. I did manage to sneak in some survival skills this morning while I was there, but I will make that another post.

My sister has some pretty cute kids. Taylor is quite the character. She's at the age where she is just learning to talk and can understand a lot of what you say to her. At church this morning she was singing the "Alleluja" chorus somehow. It was pretty cute. Here she is showing one of her break dancing poses after coming down from a headspin. She's got potential.


Even cuter is little Samuel. He is 9 months old now and is the most easy going baby around. When I got there he was just chilling on the floor with some toys. I laid down by him and he just stared at me with a little smile. He didn't move or make a sound. He just stared at me with this face.


He also likes to dance. I have a couple different videos of him dancing. He can't stand on his own yet, but he can still work it. He likes to clap and wave his hands up and down like he's conducting the music.

Next are Parker and Maddy who nicknamed me Uncle Xbox. I bring it everytime I come and they start to get excited about playing it like two weeks in advance.



Maddy after a successful egg hunt.


My brother Craig's daughter Brianna and I played a game of Hopscotch. I won 10-7.


Over the course of the weekend, we did many activities including dancing, playing tennis, decorating eggs, and an easter egg hunt.

Everyone doing The Worm!






Happy Easter from the Pingers!


This one was too cute not to throw in.

3 comments:

fooiemcgoo said...

good pictures. it is a good thing your mom has all those grandkids or she would be all over your ass to have some. seriously though, it looks like everyone but you has a wonderful family.

kids are wonderful creatures, before they are corrupted by this hell-on-earth. you know what? i hate kids. jk.

you are very good with kids, i have noticed. good for you.

I really like this line from your last post:

"On the left is big fat Jared when he lived in my dorm at IU. On the right is the sexy Jared that I screamed at."

Bleach said...

Mike, you are a silly silly big kid. And it is adorable! Maybe we could have a muffin baking contest.

Sassmouth said...

I'd rather a muffin eating contest.