Wednesday, April 12, 2006

An Encounter With Jared Fogle

Monday night I was at the Pacer's game with friends Luke, Kara and Kristin. It was the last minute of the game and we were in the lower level. It was kind of quiet since the game was a blow out. People were starting to leave. I was like three seats from the aisle and I looked over and saw Jared walking by. Without hesitating, I screamed out JARED!!! and pointed to him like a little girl seeing Mickey Mouse for the first time. It was pretty loud. He looked over at me and gave a smile and little wave. He probably thought I was a girl until he saw me. We all cracked up for a long time. It was funny for me because when I did it, it was like a reflex reaction or something. It was like God forced me to do it. I didn't even think about what I was doing.

On the left is big fat Jared when he lived in my dorm at IU. On the right is the sexy Jared that I screamed at.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was there, hilariousity. Michael was right, it was very reflexive on his part, he's had a lot of training building up to jsut this sort of situation.

Anonymous said...

Your gut reaction to squeal like a girl was the funniest thing I have seen in a while. Glad that I could be there in person!