Monday, December 12, 2005

Why a blog?

I've been battling with myself for a few months now on whether I should start a blog or not. My main argument against blogging is that it is a waste of time. My friends' blogs are mostly for entertainment. I enjoy reading them, but I don't think I should be wasting my time writing them. Another reason not to have a blog is that it is kind of a commitment. Once you have some readers, you have to keep blogging or eventually, no one will visit and then what is the point.

The reasons I want to blog is because it is fun, it is a place to share ideas and pictures and it is a good way to document the skills I'm working on. I've decided that if I can limit the negatives and still keep the positives, then this blog will be worth it. So with that said, let's see how long I can keep this thing going.

No comments: