Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Search For My Doppleganger Is Over!

It's late Thursday night. I'm watching IU in the first round of the NCAA tournament. I get bored during the commercials so I decided to Google myself. The first result always shows up as the 35 year old guy getting denied an insurance claim. As I look further, I see results for me related to playing volleyball in college. But, this time I stumbled upon my clone.

I mean, look at this picture I found of him on icq white pages.

Michael Pinger

My clone even has a blog clone of my blog. This is crazy! Look at this blog and you'll see that it is a clone of my blog.

http://mikeyawhnew.blogspot.com/

I guess the only real difference between us is that my blog is about primitive survival skills and his is about insane religious ramblings such as "I have done this for my female Angelic Wifes!", "A Talk with the Pleog Angels!", and "Seventeen and the reat Unseen!". I like how he uses exclamation points in all his posts. Out of admiration, I did for this post. Please try to read at least one of his posts so you see what I mean about rambling.

2 comments:

fooiemcgoo said...

insane is a word i would begin to use to describe this guy. At first, i thought he was writing poetry, but i decided it was just stream-of-consiousness ramblings.

to capture the full effect of his neurosis, look at his profile where you will see this:

Never mind the turtle. Don't you think you're sure to win?
Are you sweet and fair to do as a Gal and interested in a Plain Biker type guy. Write me!

Sassmouth said...

And to think that we might be related. Actually he kind of looks like my uncle.